Authentic Matcha Tea Bowl (Chawan)
There are three tools considered essential when dealing with matcha. Those are the chawan (tea bowl), chasen (tea whisk), and the chashaku (tea scoop).
This traditional Chawan is perfect for whisking matcha. It is made of glazed ceramic and modeled after the traditional criteria.
Clean with warm water.
Matcha tea is an easy and simple way to add powerful health benefits to your diet.
- Is packed with antioxidants
- Detoxifies naturally and effectively
- Calms the mind, relaxes the body
- Boosts metabolism, burns calories
- Is rich in fiber chlorophyll and vitamins
- Prevents disease
- Provides vitamin C, selenium, chromium, zinc and magnesium
- Lowers cholesterol and blood sugar
Matcha is an antioxidant powerhouse. One cup of matcha has as many antioxidants as 10 cups of brewed green tea. A potent class of antioxidants, called catechins, also found in matcha, provides cancer-fighting properties.